Thursday, February 28, 2008

new poem!

I can out Kissinger Kissinger!
Yes - I can only speak in secret rumblings,
an esoteric mystical code understood by
the monastic brotherhood of Realpolitik.
My brows are furrowed always,
even in sex, even in the act
of making fierce love while
screaming “do me do me do me fuck my face and eyes
with your hands and desperate need to feel my hands ravage your skin
raze your arm hair and freckles to the ground!”
My glasses can only be thick, and I mean both lenses
and frames, all to keep out your searching eyes.
And when I think of nations, people, persons,
children running wild-eyed, their expressions
reminding me of water boiling over, ovens left on,
bread left in toasters… Yes, when I think of bombing nations,
I can only dream of secret missiles falling - my fingers
steepled as the planes make their soundless runs.
(How can somethings so silent & somethings so unobtrusive,
be so lacking in tenderness?)
Cambodia, a mass imagination ruined in silence.
And.
Somethings that happen to somebodies, becoming nobodies.

Kissinger, with his scheming, was above it all: the only
one not bound up in the unfortunate shambles of Watergate.
But I can only stand next to Richard Nixon,
feeling most comfortable smelling his morning breath
of bad coffee and a bowl of cheerios.
His cool flop sweat soothes my nervous eyebrows.
I feel most at home beside liars,
for I know them better than I have loved truth-tellers.
His fingers are flung into the air, splaying like legs mid-coitus,
and his peace is one I can believe in.
I do believe that “power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.”
Nothing makes me sexier than the fact
that I meet regularly with Mao Zedong. His face
is on posters and t-shirts, but I sit shrouded in mystery.
We walk through doors and enter back rooms together,
and no one may know I was there.
I can slip in and out of your world, and
you won’t know, but I can change it forever.
I stand over you and hold you on the bed,
muffling your mouth with my comforter; I
think of faraway lands and smile.

~jss, 2/24/08
*Thanks go out to Adam Katz, Samantha Kuperberg and Jeana Poindexter.

(x/p to the phlog)

5 comments:

bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

Anonymous said...

情色視訊聊天室,4u成人,pc交友,尋夢園聊天聯盟,玩美女人影音秀,666成人,免費視訊,聊天,情色論壇,視訊,成人文學,成人電影,漫畫貼圖,情色自拍,美女遊戲,情色a片,成人遊戲,上班族聊天室,巨乳,成人論壇,嘟嘟貼圖區,美女寫真,ut聊天室,同志聊天室,色情小遊戲,貼圖區,哈比寬頻成人,嘟嘟成人,玩美女人,視訊交友,自拍貼圖,正妹計時器,情色a片,成人遊戲,上班族聊天室,巨乳,成人論壇,嘟嘟貼圖區,美女寫真,ut聊天室,

Anonymous said...

成人貼圖區85cc成人片免費sex貼片正妹照片情色a片皮卡丘貼圖av無碼18禁少女遊戲ivy許嘉凌寫真台灣無限貼圖偷拍a片情色人妻限制寫真女郎dvd歐美版日本熟女人http 85cc net0401視訊美女歐美a裸體自拍嘟嘟情色網tg77785ccc性愛聊天女友情慾自拍褲襪美腿小說免費性愛電影性愛遊戲美女聊天室請認明aooyy com小魔女自拍avvcd校園正妹牆人妻外遇dvd無碼正妹牆成人網wretchxd wall 無名正妹牆彩虹自拍照片f 罩杯美女圖片偷窺情色網站aio 交友愛情館影片免費85cc杜雷斯成人歐美男同志自拍偷拍影片85cc論壇偷拍照母子相姦經紀公司魔女18aqaq 視訊聊天室85cc免費影城85cc熟女人影片性行為補給站

Anonymous said...

視訊聊天網色情bt成人貼圖片區情色小說玩美女人影音秀免費視訊色情貼圖八國聯軍成人百分百成人圖片ol制服美女影片正妹牆視訊美女104速配網免費視訊聊天室交友ggooa免費影片觀賞免費卡通影片線上觀看免費av18禁影片視訊聊天室

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]